Before Your Grooming Appointment…
- For the health and safety of all our valued clients and pets, please make sure your pet is up-to-date on all vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper (DHL- PP), and Bordetella. (kennel-cough). You must bring proof of current vaccinations before we can groom your pet!
- All pets must be currently using a vet recommended flea and tick treatment prior to grooming. NO FLEAS, PLEASE!
- Please remember to make sure your pet has relieved himself before you arrive for your appointment. You may also walk your pet in our pet curbing area next to the parking lot. Please keep your pet on a leash at all times!
- Please notify us of any special needs or conditions your pet may have before your appointment. This will help us provide your pet with the care they deserve.
- Please give us 24 hours notice if you must cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- Thank you, we look forward to providing your pet with excellent and compassionate care!